First, we would like to offer a big round of applause to all of the bloggers who participated in the Wild Harvest® Breakfast Showdown.
- Spicy Black Bean Polenta Pie by The Healthy Everythingtarian
- Cinnamon-Raisin Granola Crumb Muffins by Blonde Bostonian
- Peanut Butter Gingerbread Muffins by finding clairity
- Cinnamon Apple Quinoa Granola Parfaits by Say What You Need to Say
- Granola Bars by It’s A Harleyyy Life
- Nutty ‘Naner Bread by Beautifully Nutty
- Peanut Butter and Raisin Breakfast Muffin by Savor the Rainbow
- Fruit Filled Stuffed French Toast Stack by Healthy, Happy, Whole
- Whole Wheat Apple Nut Muffins by Philly Running Girl
- Banana Chocolate Breakfast Barsby Fit for Life
- Peanut Butter Swirl Scones by Wicked Potatoes
- Peanut Butter Banana Flax Muffins by Healthy Hoboken Girl
- PB&B Muffins by Brit Eats Quickly
- Southwestern Quick Quiche by Bendiful
- breakfast showdown: southwest style mini-quiches by just a one girl revolution.
- Peanut Butter Raisin Bars by Wholesome Living
- Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Cherry Wild Harvest Breakfast Bars by Food, Fashion, Fitness
- WILD HARVEST Raisin Quinoa Muffins by Fighting for Wellness
- YourDailyGrace’s PB & Apple Butter Muffins by YourDailyGrace
- Scrumptious Sunrise Breakfast Cookies by Creative Soul in Motion
- Banana Peanut Butter & Granola Breakfast Bars by Studio Eats
- WILD HARVEST Southwestern Spiced Benedict by Itz Linz
- Freedom Trail mix muffins by On Tap for Today
- WILD HARVEST manages to do the impossible by Joyful Shimmy
- Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Pie by Anna Bez says
- WILD HARVEST Sweet & Spicy Egg Baskets by Fittitude Freedom
You guys rock! I know our judges had a blast re-creating and sampling all of the amazing recipes everyone came up with. Let’s just say no one went hungry at Wild Harvest headquarters last week.
It was tough a decision, but after all the votes were tallied, the Wild Harvest team were able to narrow it down to 5 top recipes.
The Wild Harvest® Breakfast Showdown Top 5 are…
Black Bean Quiche with Mango Peach Salsa by Kristin of FoodFash
Cherry Vanilla Granola Muffins by Alicia of The Wannabe Foodie
Greek inspired Egg Scramble by Kelly of Cupcake Kelly
CONGRATS to our Top 5!!!!
The winning breakfast will be announced on August 18th, and served at HLS. The recipe creator will receive a $500 gift card to use at any SUPERVALU store, including Albertsons, JEWEL-OSCO, Shaw’s, ACME, Farm Fresh, Cub Foods, SHOPPERS, Shop ‘n Save and Hornbacher’s.
Good luck to our finalists!